Finally! You have purchased a motor home, which you have been dreaming for so long. You’re excited to get behind the wheel and travel all around with your family and friends. But before you get to start that engine, you have to make sure your RV is already insured. No, this isn’t the same as your traditional auto insurance policy—with so many items included in your trailer which you have to secure.
If you’re wondering how to start researching for your Rockwood RV insurance policy, Frost & Remer (http://www.InsuranceByFrost.com) lists popular insurance coverage types and which you may need for your mobile home. The standard policy includes Comprehensive, Collision and 3rd Party Liability; however, there are other policies you may want to consider:
- Personal Item Protection. Your motor home is not just an ordinary car. It contains various necessities and wants, which makes your travel more luxurious and comfortable. You probably have your own TV and laptop, a satellite dish, Wi-Fi, and all those other accessories. Include all the contents of your RV into the Rockwood RV insurance coverage and protect all your personal items from theft and other potential hassles. This also includes permanently attached items.
- Emergency Expense. When your RV is damaged or lost, this coverage will be able to grant reimbursement for transportation, lodging, and other necessities provided in your mobile home.
- Vacation Liability. This is able to pay up to various limits for Bodily Injury and Property Damages, which is compliance to Michigan’s No Fault rule. The coverage is applicable while the RV is used as a temporary vacation residence.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Medical Coverage. This covers damages in an event that that the occupants of the RV should be in need of medical care during an accident. The PIP is an extension of Medical payments and applies to bills, wages and service loss due to injuries acquired through the use of the RV.
- Service Coverage. This is helpful especially to those who travel around and experience road hassles, such as the engine breaking down or a gas leak. Companies provide mobile service calls and go directly to the policy owner and aid them until their mobility is restored.
These and more are the available Rockwood RV insurance policies you can purchase for your motorhome. Ready to purchase? Start with Frost & Remer’s plans; see them at https://insurancebyfrost.com/motorcycle-insurance/.
[…] Frost & Remer emphasizes the importance of having Rockwood RV insurance policy. […]
[…] appliances. Although this is not legally required, it is recommended to insure these necessities. RV insurance Trenton MI policies can cover utilities, personal items and tasks such as plumbing and electrical problems, which will come in handy during […]