A commercial automobile can be defined as any vehicle used for business and commercial purposes. Most states have required that commercial autos should be covered with their own type of insurance, and locally, we have our own commercial auto insurance Monroe County MI. you must remember that you can’t cover a business auto with a personal insurance because the premiums are based on the risks carried by it. Simply put, if you are using your auto strictly for your business, you have to insure it under commercial auto insurance.
Frost & Remer (http://www.InsuranceByFrost.com) lists down the ways you can obtain commercial auto insurance Monroe County MI.
- Buy commercial insurance for auto that qualifies as commercial vehicles. Determine who drives these vehicles, especially if it is operated by employees. Vehicles, which are not regularly used for business and not driven by your workers, can be covered with a personal auto insurance policy instead.
- Check the minimum requirements. There is a minimum liability coverage that includes PPI and property damages. Alongside this, additional coverage may be added for the underinsured or uninsured motorists. The higher the cost of your commercial auto insurance Monroe County MI, the wider the scope of security.
- Talk to your current insurer. Most of the time, insurance companies offer discounts to clients for purchasing various insurance lines. If you already have your personal policy from a company, contact them firstly and see what they can offer you.
- If you are not satisfied with your insurer’s insurance, or this is your first insurance yet, you can check out other providers. Compare their quotes and research policies—this may save you a large amount in return. Do a price comparison by visiting online sites such as NetQuote.
- You will want to reduce the costs if possible, and here are practical steps. Make sure you have a clean driving history and that the car will be driven by a safe driver; screen your employees’ driving records upon their consent. You can also opt to buy vehicles that are considered safer by your insurer.
Insuring your commercial auto is not just securing your property, but also your business. Learn more about commercial auto insurance Monroe County MI in Frost & Remer’s page, https://insurancebyfrost.com/commercial-auto-insurance/.